My Blog List

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Bottom Gun

This little Grot Fighta-Bomma is the other entry I brought to the Crystal Brush Competition. It had been sitting around half finished for a year and a half, it was nice to finally finish it. It was completely scratch build from assorted GW bits and styrene and painted in the same scheme as the killa kan I did for the Golden Demons a couple of years back. This guy didn't place in the Sci-Fi category, I brought a knife to an A-bomb fight. I actually built another one of these in sort of a MiG-21 style, some day I will paint it!

Converted Grot Plane Fighta-Bomma
Converted Grot Plane Fighta-Bomma
Converted Grot Plane Fighta-Bomma

3 comments:

  1. Very cool. Love your minis. Would it be OK to share on my blog if I accredit and post a link back here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH GOD, ORKS HAVING AN A-10 THUNDERBOLT II.

    ReplyDelete